Manchester TUC hosted a public meeting to build solidarity with the indefinite strike by bus workers at Go Ahead North West’s Queen’s Road bus garage in Cheetham Hill. For more information about the dispute and how to support it see our #NoGo page which is frequently updated.
The speakers at the online public meeting were:
- Pat Gleave, Unite branch secretary, Queen’s Road bus garage
- Dr Jackie Applebee, Doctors in Unite
- Ian May, London RATP bus striker and Unite rep
- Mx Dennis Queen, Manchester Disabled People Against Cuts
- Rebecca Long-Bailey MP
- Dave Roberts, Unite Regional Officer